Duties & Responsibilities
The Junior Software Developer is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Engineering. Duties and responsibilities of the Junior Software Developer include:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications built on Microsoft and AWS technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Package and support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (aspx/angular) to the current tech stack.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between layers of the stack.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide third-level support to clients through bug fixes, patches, and investigatory tasks.