Utility Cloud is an HTML5 and .NET application built with the latest responsive standards and security encryption. With our reliable architecture and scalable enterprise-ready infrastructure hosted on Amazon Web Service (AWS), Utility Cloud can handle the demands of your growing organization from a few, to a few hundred users. Our platform is designed to be highly reliable and scale efficiently across the enterprise.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – Utility Cloud employs an MFA access structure for all computers and systems used in the cloud.
- Limited Gatekeeper – For each environment, only one engineer has access to the system and data. This engineer is the person who administers software updates and DBA changes for the given environment.
- Https Encryption – All traffic between client devices and the servers is encrypted via our security certificates; non-secure access is not allowed.
- Network Security – Only port 80 and 443 are open to the public. All infrastructure is behind a firewall.
- Penetration Testing – Each year we have HP Enterprise attempt to compromise our system and provide a report. Using this report, we are obligated to close any gaps found within 60 days.
- Business Continuity and Data Recovery Plans – Utility Cloud maintains a comprehensive set of disaster recovery plans that are kept secure and confidential.
- Backup Strategies – Utility Cloud maintains 15-minute transactional backups and full daily backups that are marshaled offsite to redundant storage facilities.
- Weekly Imaging of All Infrastructure – Utility Cloud may launch redundant or recovery servers in the case any server fails.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Utility Cloud utilizes automated monitoring of infrastructure and software to ensure any disruptions are found before our clients find them.
- Audit Trail – Every user action and system transaction are audited so asset and system history may be analyzed down to the user click event.
Web Based, Mobile Friendly, and Accessible Offline
Ensuring all essential services are accounted for and managed is a top priority for your organization. Utility Cloud makes the systems your customers depend on more dependable with essential form and document management built into our cloud-based platform. Filing state and local regulatory forms take a matter of seconds instead of minutes or hours. Maintaining a complete compliance record safeguards against costly malfunctions, fines and creates a morale boost in the ranks. Out of the box, form integration is guaranteed on core solutions. Utility Cloud can be customized into an ideal fit for any customer wanting the industry’s most complete solution for operations management. Our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) provides a complete solution for managing assets and organizational resources in the cloud. Documents are stored in a Content Management System (CMS) for easy upload and access to associated files, including images, video, and documents. These are all stored in the cloud with unlimited storage capacity.