“Cities and communities everywhere are facing unprecedented environmental, social and economic challenges, which in turn make them more vulnerable to degradation and less able to restore, let alone improve, complex services and systems that meet high livability standards. In its unique central role, the park and recreation profession unites people across social, racial and economic divides, and can be a catalyst to help communities become more resilient and better adapted to thrive.” Nrpa.org
Parks and recreation managers often have to deal with is inadequate funding, particularly during difficult economic times. But, managers are still expected to maintain property and facilities, even with fewer team members and outdated equipment. Unsafe facilities and properties can cause infrastructure problems put their communities at risk.
Utility Cloud can help. Our cost-effective platform allows everyone on your team to know what assets require inspection, when they need to be completed and, through geo-location, exactly where those assets are located.
Plus, you can easily segment people, assets, work and features to simplify, secure and optimize your user access. By creating roles based on your segmentation, you get to define who gets access to what. This simplifies the view that your field teams and contractors see, providing only information they need to perform their work more efficiently. User roles also reduce the potential for error and protect sensitive information. These features allow you to have a real-time, complete picture of managed assets and regulatory and maintenance initiatives across the enterprise.
As a true partner to our park and recreation customers, we assist management teams in establishing goals and objectives to improve their community’s protected space. Our easy-to-implement cloud-based solution is available anytime and anywhere to your teams in the field. And, Utility Cloud is backed by superior customer support. Our team understands the importance of open spaces and safe equipment in your community.
Gain Insight with Robust Asset Management Tools
When your program manager opens Utility Cloud via their computer, tablet or phone, they have a real-time view of current assets being addressed and open and completed work orders. They can also view all historical data in the system and generate robust reports for deeper insight and smarter decision-making.
Your inspection and repair crews also have access to information that is relevant to them including the history of an asset.
Simplify Workflow with Computerized Maintenance Management
Anything hooked into Utility Cloud—your inspection crews, control systems, devices, sensors, web services and enterprise systems—can immediately flag a suspected issue and automatically generate a workorder for an upstream investigation or repair crew. All inspection and repair information is stored in Utility Cloud and available in real-time. Once the work is complete, compliance reports may be triggered automatically or manually with the click of a button.
Reduce Inefficiency with Precise Asset Location Information
With Utility Cloud, the entire team can leverage the system’s geo-location features to easily find the asset that requires attention. Program managers can view progress and crew locations in real-time.
Parks and Recreation Industry Solutions
At a Glance, Utility Cloud Features and Benefits
Utility Cloud Offers:
- Enterprise-scale, customizable, real-time information
- Segmentation of people, work, assets and features based on role
- Robust data and reporting
- Stand-alone technology or connected to IoT devices and 3rd party applications
- Scalable, cloud-based solution on highly-secure AWS (Amazon Web Servers) located globally
- Comprehensive release and testing plans with regular updates based on user needs
- Multi-language capabilities (English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Chinese)
Utility Cloud Benefits:
- Save time and money. Real-time information of every asset and crew member, on any device provides simplified scheduling, reduced mistakes and greater efficiency.
- Make a greater impact. Historical and current data allows program managers to identify problem areas and invest their capital budgets wisely.
- Stay current and compliant. A scalable cloud platform and frequent software updates ensure alignment with changing regulatory, infrastructure and industry needs.
- Be confident in data security and compliance. AWS data centers are built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. And, with Utility Cloud servers on virtually every continent, data storage complies with local and regional regulations.
- Leverage One Solution. Simplify many work and asset management compliance programs into one powerful platform.