Building Inspections are performed to ensure structures are safe, reliable and to ensure these structures follow the enforced building codes. Preventative maintenance can reduce risk to one’s safety, prevent property loss, and prolong the life of any building structure. Using Utility Cloud to perform building inspections is a proactive approach to reducing liability identifying potential issues and resolving them before they arise. Management and building inspectors can easily access and visualize all of their building assets and inspection status in real-time and provide organizations with up-to-date information. Maintenance work orders and follow up inspections are automatically being triggered based on inspection results. Custom work forms record historical inspection data to assess the condition of the building structure.
- Visualize location of building assets and inspection status in real-time
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping inspection routes
- View, add and update the status of the building attributes (condition, year built, etc.) on the fly
- Verify work is completed at the correct building
- Customized forms ensure the accuracy of recorded information
- Automatically trigger maintenance work orders or follow-up inspections based on previous inspection results
- Automatically generate custom inspection reports to be mailed or emailed to the appropriate stakeholders
- Attach inspection videos, photos, SOP’s, and as-built drawings to the building record
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access, manage and analyze your inspection data. Features such as visual mapping, inspection routes mapping, automated work triggers, custom forms, real-time data updates and automated reporting help to optimize your work processes.