Inspecting the stormwater system periodically and evaluating where problems might occur allows utilities to take a proactive approach to prevent problems before they arise. Inspecting and cleaning catch basins is the primary preventative maintenance step that can be incorporated into a successful Capacity Management Operation and Maintenance (CMOM) program. Managing your CMOM program using a cloud-based operations and asset management system will save you and your staff time and money, eliminate management inefficiencies and ensure the best management practices are being facilitated. Schedule and complete inspections, cleanings, follow-up repairs and access historical data anywhere and on any modern device.
Utility Cloud allows your team to do the following:
- Visualize locations and status of catch basins in real-time
- Schedule and complete routine inspections and cleanings
- Centralized access to your asset data
- Complete work history captured for audit trail
- Proximity verification verifies the location of work crews
- Compliance reports automatically generated
- Automatically trigger catch basin work orders
- Generates custom compliance reports
Catch Basin Maintenance
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access asset data. Features such as visual mapping, real-time data updates, work history, automated work triggers, proximity verification, and custom compliance reporting.
- Eliminate management inefficiencies.
- Ensure best management practices are being followed.
- Schedule and complete inspections, cleanings, follow-up repairs, and access historical data anywhere and on any modern device.