The safest and most efficient cross connection testing programs start with a sound plan for frequency, communication and scheduling. A robust operations management solution, such as Utility Cloud, can simplify the management of a cross connection testing program.
In fact, managing your cross-connection program using a cloud-based work and operations management system allows you to schedule surveys, inspections, and testing as well as automatically trigger any follow-up actions. Utility Cloud gives immediate access to all historical data, making management of cross connection inspections efficient and preventing costly repairs.
As a Water Manager, you understand the important role of Cross Connection Testing plays in your overall water program. However, you may be faced with common challenges such as how to:
- Ensure that new assemblies are being tested and that existing ones are tested annually.
- Have easy access to real-time data and records of cross connection testing, repair and maintenance.
- Ensure that your team and contractors have all of the information they need to properly test, repair and replace assemblies.
Cross Connection Testing
Utility Cloud can be used to visualize the locations of cross-connections in real-time, access historical data, and automatically produce regulatory compliance reports.
- Schedule surveys, inspections, and testing.
- Automatically trigger follow-up actions.