Using a mobile platform to accrue important information saves time in dispatching investigative personnel quickly as well as advising callers on potential evacuation protocols, keeping the public safe while ensuring compliance with DOT regulations. Since all data is readily available on any device, Utility Cloud eliminates paperwork and lost documents ensuring each gas leak is investigated, follow-ups and status updates are automatically launched, and all data is stored for future reference improving customer service.
- Visualize the leak survey walk route with pipeline data
- Pinpoint location of leaks found
- Display survey status in real time
- Automatically trigger follow-up gas leak investigation or repair
- Add custom pipeline data such as coating type, steel type, etc.
- Use Proximity Verification to view location status of field workers in real-time
- Generates custom forms and reports
- Automatically schedule gas leak surveys and trigger work orders
- Send reports via email
- Gather compliance information as the work is conducted
- Generate custom reports automatically
- Complete audit trail of leak survey information
Natural Gas Industry
Natural Gas Companies
Natural Gas Leaks Reported by the Public
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.