The most efficient hydrant inspection programs start with a sound plan for frequency and scheduling. A robust operations management solution, such as Utility Cloud, can simplify the management of this program.
Utility Cloud helps streamline hydrant inspections and ensures all inspections are completed. The platform also ensures the accuracy of data and stores the history of all inspections on the hydrant. Maintaining a repair and replace schedule in Utility Cloud can ensure hydrants are repaired or replaced when necessary.
Inspecting Hydrant on Utility Cloud allows your team to do the following:
- View and identify the hydrants and their inspection status in real-time
- Update hydrant attributes such as condition, make, and model on the fly
- Access hydrant data and ensure inspections are completed with asset tags
- Ensure information accuracy with customized hydrant inspection forms
- Schedule inspections and automatically trigger work orders or emails based on results
- Understand the state of hydrants with automated compliance and ASR reports
Utility Cloud can be used to capture, view, and analyze your hydrant data. Schedule inspections and automatically trigger work orders based on inspection results. Ensure information accuracy with customized hydrant inspection forms.
- Know when to inspect hydrants using historical data.
- Identify malfunctioning hydrants and easily schedule them for repair or replacement.