Preserving sewer systems and providing customers with a safe environment is a primary goal of the wastewater industry. Routine inspections and cleanings assist with taking a proactive approach to identifying issues within the system, and resolving them before they develop into costly repairs, or create health-related issues for the community. Successfully maintaining a sewer systems infrastructure, maximizing the longevity of the asset and protecting public health requires a coordinated program that requires the asset to be inspected daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly. Managing your lift station inspections using a cloud-based operations management system will save you and your staff time and money, eliminate management headaches, and ensure you meet best management practices. Maintaining readily available records of these inspections allows management to complete short term and long term planning for the sewer system. It also ensures efficiency in meeting all necessary government requirements.
Utility Cloud allows your team to do the following:
- Visualize lift stations and inspection status in real time
- View real-time location status of Lift Station field inspectors
- Efficiently pre-plan inspection routes
- Perform and record work from photos or schematics
- Attach lift station photos and videos to asset records
- Identify and confirm assets using QR Codes and asset tag
- Customize inspection forms and reports
Lift Station Inspections
Utility Cloud features such as visual mapping, real-time location status, schematics, custom forms, and automated reporting can be used to optimize work and maintenance programs.
- Get readily available records of sewer system inspections for short- and long-term planning.
- Easily meet all necessary governmental requirements.