Inspection is important for maintaining master meter systems while providing a key opportunity for safety regulators to work with gas pipeline system operators to identify and correct problems before they can cause an accident. Utility Cloud streamlines visual asset maps displays the location of all the master meter systems with their real-time inspections status. Maintenance work orders based on inspection results can automatically be issued, and all history on each master meter system is recorded for future reference. O&M manuals and any other important information (such as the number of customers the system serves, the length of underground or exterior piping) related to the master meter are easily accessible on any mobile device.
- Add and update master meters on the fly while out in the field.
- Visualize the locations of the meters and real-time inspection status.
- Note important attributes or characteristics for each metering system.
- View real-time location status of inspectors.
- Trigger maintenance work orders based on inspection results.
- Send all notices and reports via email, mail or fax.
- Record information as work is conducted, reducing paperwork and improving compliance reporting efforts.
- Generate custom reports automatically.
- Tag regulators and relief valves with QR codes for easy data access.
Natural Gas Industry
Master Meter Inspection
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.