Taking a proactive approach to maintaining walking trails will allow management to project costs for maintenance, ensuring safe walking trails to improve the quality of life of their residents. Using a cloud-based system to manage walking trails allows organizations to identify by visual mapping, trail location, and attributes, as well as utilize custom work forms to store vital information such as photos, videos, and inspection results. This data can be used to assess the condition of the trails, and determine whether maintenance needs to be performed.
- View location of the walking trails on a digital map.
- Visualize inspection status in real-time.
- Customize work orders forms to ensure accurate reporting.
- Add and update trail attributes (condition, location, features) on the fly.
- Automatically trigger maintenance work orders based on inspection results.
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping inspection routes.
- Gather compliance information as the work in conducted.
- Send all notices and reports via email, mail or fax.
Parks & Recreation
Forest Service, Cities/Towns, Dept of Agriculture
Nature Trail Maintenance
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.