Power transformer management is performed to ensure structures are safe, reliable, follow regulations, and to avoid an outage of electrical services to the community. Utility Cloud’s user-friendly design allows management and inspectors to instantly view and access and performs power transformer’s inspection status in real-time. Custom work forms may be created to capture up to date inspection data assessing the condition of the power transformer, and repair work orders may be triggered based on the condition of the transformer. All history and important data are stored on each transformer, which provides management with the information needed to plan for rehabilitation/replacement projects.
- Visualize the location of the power transformers on a digital map.
- View inspection status in real time.
- Optimize inspection route efficiency.
- View, add and update the status of the transformers attributes.
- View real-time location and status of inspectors.
- Proximity verification ensures inspections are completed at the correct location.
- Custom forms ensure the accuracy of the information recorded.
- Attach inspection videos or photos to the transformer for future reference.
Power Transformer Management
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.