Sewer Manhole Inspections are performed to ensure a community’s wastewater infrastructure is secure, and to manage the deterioration and rehabilitation/replacement schedule for sewer manholes. Manhole inspections are designed to take a pro-active approach to inspect the sewer system, identifying potential issues, and correcting them before they develop into costly repairs. Annual inspections maximize the longevity of the asset and ensure public safety. Effectively managing your sewer manhole inspections using a cloud-based operations management system will assist you in taking proactive measures to improve performance levels of your sewer systems. These inspections further a community’s reinvestment into their wastewater infrastructure and assist with projection planning for rehabilitation and repair projects. It also ensures efficiency in meeting all necessary government requirements.
Utility Cloud allows your team to do the following:
- View locations of manholes and inspection status on a digital map
- Add and update sewer manhole attributes in real time
- Optimize daily work routines for inspectors and contractors
- Maintain quality control with proximity verification
- Centralized access to all sewer manhole information
- Attach photos or videos of inspection and cleaning wor
- Automatically generate forms and reports
Sewer Manhole Inspections
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access all sewer manhole information. Features such as visual mapping, real-time data updates, and automated reporting can be used to optimize your work.