Well maintained/inspected public pools reduce the risk for RWIs and injuries by enforcing regulations that govern public treated recreational water venues. Utility Cloud streamlines the inspection and maintenance process visual asset mapping allows the locations public swimming pools and their inspection status in real time. Customized forms ensure the accuracy of information entered. Follow up work and notifications are automatically triggered based on inspections results. Custom compliance reports are automatically compiled and emailed or faxed to the designated stakeholders. All historical information is stored on each swimming pool for future reference.
- Visualize the locations of public swimming pools using an online map.
- View repair and inspection status in real-time.
- Update swimming pool attributes such as condition, make and model on the fly.
- Use asset tags to access swimming pool data.
- Use proximity verification to ensure inspections are done on the correct pool.
- View real-time location status of field service workers.
- Create custom swimming pool inspection forms.
- Automatically schedule inspections and trigger work orders.
- Generate custom compliance reports.
Parks & Recreation
Swimming Pool Inspections
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.