To stay in compliance with local, state, federal, aviation, and environmental standards, tower management is essential, ensuring structures are safe and reliable. Utility Cloud’s user-friendly design provides up-to-date information on vital communication assets allowing inspectors real-time access to towers and inspection statuses. In addition to managing routine inspections, important documents such as compliance records and standard operating procedures can be automatically stored.
- Upload or import GIS shape files to show communication towers on a digital map.
- Show inspection status in real-time.
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping out inspection routes.
- Centrally store tower attributes, inspection reports, and maintenance data.
- View real-time location status of field inspectors.
- Ensure inspections are completed on the correct tower with proximity verification.
- Scan asset tag to quickly access tower maintenance and asset data.
- Generate Custom inspection forms and compliance reports.
- Schedule routine inspections and automatically trigger maintenance work orders.
- Automatically generate and send standard compliance reports.
Public/Private Telecommunications Providers
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to collect, manage and review historical data. Features such as visual mapping, work scheduler, work routes, proximity verification, custom forms and automated reporting help to increase response times, efficiency and preventative maintenance.