The most efficient water quality sampling programs start with a sound plan. Technology such as Utility Cloud can help keep your community’s water infrastructure in compliance by managing sampling points, sampling data, and chain of custody reports. Your samplers are able to access various inspection forms (TOC, THM, HAA, MRT, Bacti, etc.) out in the field and record the data in real-time. This proactive approach to assessing water quality allows you to make corrections before issues arise. Plus, management can instantly access sampling records and automatically produce monthly/annual compliance reports.
As a water manager, you understand the important role water quality sampling plays in your overall water program. However, you may be faced with common challenges such as how to:
- Plan for repair and maintenance costs with shrinking budgets
- Ensure compliance with changing regulations
- Make it easy for your field teams to provide complete and accurate data
- Reduce the burden of generating compliance reports
Water Quality Sampling
With Utility Cloud, you can increase the success, safety, and compliance of your water quality sampling program by using industry best practices and a proven operations management solution. In fact, the right operations management solution can save you time and money.
- Manage sampling points, sampling data, and chain of custody reports.
- Access to various inspection forms (TOC, THM, HAA, MRT, Bacti, etc.) out in the field and record data in real-time.
- Instant access to sampling records and automatically produced monthly/annual compliance reports.