Antenna measurement testing regulation codes vary from state to state. Parameters such as gain, radiation pattern, beam width, polarization, and impedance are common testing measures. Utility Cloud’s streamlines historical data, antenna attribute information, and inspection statuses, which can be accessed from anywhere using a mobile device, easily perform management processes with a powerful cloud-based solution.
Minor damage, such as chips and cracks, is a detriment to the longevity of an antenna. Lack of routine test and inspections can lead to lost signals and dissatisfied customers.
Utility Cloud’s user-friendly design allows inspectors immediate antenna measurements while providing current information on the structures safety and compliance with state regulations. Custom work forms may be created to retain inspection data and generate work orders based on inspection results. A proactive approach to testing communication assets allows management to identify issues before they occur, as well as anticipate capital planning projects.
- Visualize location of the telco antennas and inspection status in real-time
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping testing routes
- View, add and update the status of the antenna attributes on the fly
- View real-time location status of field inspectors
- Proximity verification ensures inspections are completed on the correct tower
- Custom forms ensure accuracy of information recorded
- Trigger maintenance work orders based on inspection results
- Attach inspection videos or photos to the Antenna for future reference