Upload GIS data to visualize trails with Utility Cloud’s powerful GPS tracking.
Walking trails provide enjoyable outdoor experiences and great health benefits to the public. Utility Cloud assists with preserving trails by providing instant access to trail locations and their inspection status. Inspectors will automatically be notified when inspections are due, and can instantaneously issue work orders when trails are blocked by fallen trees or littered with debris from past storms, which can limit the public use.
Factors that affect trails such as debris, fallen trees, aging/weak trees, and flooding creates an unsafe environment for the community and can result in restricting the use of trails to the public. Failure to conduct routine inspections could result in permanent inaccessibility to the walking trails.
Taking a proactive approach to maintaining walking trails will allow management to project costs for maintenance, ensuring safe walking trails and improve the quality of life of their residents. Using a cloud-based system to manage walking trails allows organizations to identify by visual mapping, trail location, and attributes, as well as utilize custom work forms to store vital information such as photos, videos, and inspection results. This data can be used to assess the condition of the trails, and determine whether maintenance needs to be performed.
- View location of the walking trails on digital map
- Visualize inspection status in real-time
- Customize work orders forms to ensure accurate reporting
- Add and update trail attributes (condition, location, features) on the fly
- Automatically trigger maintenance work orders based on inspection results
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping inspection routes
- Gather compliance information as the work in conducted
- Send all notices and reports via email, mail or fax