Optimize swimming pool inspection process.
Public swimming pools inspections focus on compliance with water treatment, water quality, maintenance, and swimmer safety requirements. Utility Cloud gives inspectors a visual map of all the swimming pool locations and inspection statuses as well as automatically generates and issues work orders and inspection forms based on results, and emails them to stakeholders.
Poorly maintained public swimming pools might result in recreational water illnesses (RWIs) as well as possible public injury.
Well maintained/inspected public pools reduce the risk for RWIs and injuries by enforcing regulations that govern public treated recreational water venues. Utility Cloud streamlines the inspection and maintenance process visual asset mapping allows the locations public swimming pools and their inspection status in real time. Customized forms ensure the accuracy of information entered. Follow up work and notifications are automatically triggered based on inspections results. Custom compliance reports are automatically compiled and emailed or faxed to the designated stakeholders. All historical information is stored on each swimming pool for future reference.
- Visualize the locations of public swimming pools via online map
- View repair and inspection status in real-time
- Update swimming pool attributes such as condition, make and model on the fly
- Use asset tags to access swimming pool data
- Use proximity verification to ensure inspections are done on the correct pool
- View real-time location status of field service workers
- Create custom swimming pool inspection forms
- Automatically schedule inspections and trigger work orders
- Generate custom compliance reports