Water quality sampling is expensive, time consuming and required by ever-changing regulations. Missing data and shrinking budgets can add to the frustration of compliance. Managing valve exercising with spreadsheets (or knowledge that is only in one senior team member’s head) increases your risk of poor water quality and non-compliance.
As a Water Manager, you understand the important role water quality sampling plays in your overall water program. However, you may be faced with common challenges such as how to:
- Plan for repair and maintenance costs with shrinking budgets
- Ensure compliance with changing regulations
- Make it easy for your field teams to provide complete and accurate data
- Reduce the burden of generating compliance reports
You can increase the success, safety and compliance of your water quality sampling program by using industry best practices and a proven operations management solution. In fact, the right operations management solution can save you time AND money.
The most efficient water quality sampling programs start with a sound plan. Technology such as Utility Cloud can help keep your community’s water infrastructure in compliance by managing sampling points, sampling data, and chain of custody reports. Your samplers are able to access various inspection forms (TOC, THM, HAA, MRT, Bacti, etc.) out in the field and record the data in real-time. This proactive approach to assessing water quality allows you to make corrections before issues arise. Plus, management can instantly access sampling records and automatically produce monthly/annual compliance reports.
- Automatically generate custom chain of custody reports
- Upload GIS shape files to generate asset tracking features
- Centrally display sample point locations and inspection status
- Optimize time and distance traveled by efficiently mapping inspection routes
- Add and update sample site attributes (location, type, etc.) on the fly
- View real-time location status of field inspectors
- Generate Custom inspection forms (TOC, THM, HAA, MRT, Bacti, etc.)
- Send notices via email, mail, or fax
- Automatically create complete audit trails to view historical sampling data
- Enterprise-wide, real-time information
- Robust data and reporting
- Stand-alone technology or an open API for integration with current work order management and other systems
- A scalable, cloud-based solution on highly-secure AWS (Amazon Web Servers) located globally
- Multi-language capabilities (English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Chinese)
- Save time and money. Real-time information of every asset and crew member, on any device provides simplified scheduling, reduced mistakes and greater efficiency.
- Make a greater impact. Historical and current data allows program managers to identify problem areas and invest capital budgets wisely.
- Stay current and compliant. A scalable cloud platform and frequent software updates ensure alignment with changing regulatory, infrastructure and industry needs.
- Be confident in data security and compliance. AWS data centers are built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. And, with Utility Cloud servers on virtually every continent, data storage complies with local and regional regulations.
- Leverage One Solution. Simplify many work and asset management compliance programs into one powerful platform.