Well & Groundwater Inspections
Utility Cloud can be used to ensure compliance with state and EPA standards, helping to ease the burden of completing and retrieving paper-based work orders or manually generating reports.
View daily monitoring and inspections of wells and distribution systems.
Get immediate alerts when potential threats to normal levels of water quality and water quality standards are not being met.
Water Valve Exercising
Utility Cloud will simplify your valve exercising programs. Workers can view asset data and valve information directly from any computer or mobile device. Managers can track completed work in real time, sending reports and work orders in a matter of minutes.
Water Storage Tank Inspections
Utility Cloud can be used to generate automated reporting and work orders. Tanks may be identified, managed and tracked using maps. Inspections can be completed in the field on a mobile device for faster reporting.
Water Quality Sampling
With Utility Cloud, you can increase the success, safety, and compliance of your water quality sampling program by using industry best practices and a proven operations management solution. In fact, the right operations management solution can save you time and money.
- Manage sampling points, sampling data, and chain of custody reports.
- Access to various inspection forms (TOC, THM, HAA, MRT, Bacti, etc.) out in the field and record data in real-time.
- Instant access to sampling records and automatically produced monthly/annual compliance reports.
Stormwater Inspections and BMP Maintenance
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to manage and access asset data. Features such as visual mapping, work route optimization, real-time data updates, proximity verification, and less burdensome compliance reporting.
- Ensure all your stormwater sites are MS-4 compliant and functioning properly.
Sewer Manhole Inspections
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access all sewer manhole information. Features such as visual mapping, real-time data updates, and automated reporting can be used to optimize your work.
Lift Station Inspections
Utility Cloud features such as visual mapping, real-time location status, schematics, custom forms, and automated reporting can be used to optimize work and maintenance programs.
- Get readily available records of sewer system inspections for short- and long-term planning.
- Easily meet all necessary governmental requirements.
Inflow and Infiltration
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access all sewer lines, manholes and lift station information. Features such as visual mapping, automated work triggers, proximity verification, and automated standard compliance reporting.
- Improve performance levels of your sewer systems.
- Gain insight for projection planning of rehabilitation and repair projects.
Utility Cloud can be used to capture, view, and analyze your hydrant data. Schedule inspections and automatically trigger work orders based on inspection results. Ensure information accuracy with customized hydrant inspection forms.
- Know when to inspect hydrants using historical data.
- Identify malfunctioning hydrants and easily schedule them for repair or replacement.
Utility Cloud can be used to replace paper-based systems, improve productivity, and help water departments better maintain their existing assets and infrastructure.
- Improve both conventional and unidirectional (UDF) hydrant flushing processes.
- Ensure that data is accessible by anyone on your team, from any device, anywhere they work.
- See all your assets and know which hydrants require flushing.
FOG Inspections and Sewer Infrastructure Solutions
Utility Cloud features such as mapping, proximity verification, work triggers and automated reporting can be used to optimize work and compliance reporting.
- Keep all departments within the municipality—plumbing inspection, health department, etc. —on the same page.
- Schedule and document FOG inspections.
- Provide instant inspection results including approvals, corrective action steps, and pictures.
- Schedule follow up inspections when necessary.
Cross Connection Testing
Utility Cloud can be used to visualize the locations of cross-connections in real-time, access historical data, and automatically produce regulatory compliance reports.
- Schedule surveys, inspections, and testing.
- Automatically trigger follow-up actions.
Catch Basin Maintenance
Utility Cloud provides a centralized system to access asset data. Features such as visual mapping, real-time data updates, work history, automated work triggers, proximity verification, and custom compliance reporting.
- Eliminate management inefficiencies.
- Ensure best management practices are being followed.
- Schedule and complete inspections, cleanings, follow-up repairs, and access historical data anywhere and on any modern device.
Vertical Asset Management